Local Government Lawyers in the Sutherland Shire and Southern Sydney Region
Brander Smith McKnight can provide advice and assistance to businesses, local councils and public authorities for the following matters of Local Government law in the Sutherland Shire and Southern Sydney Region.
- Administrative law
- Advice and review of agreements between councils and other authorities
- Advice on water restrictions, sewerage and stormwater drainage and facilities
- Assistance with understanding the Local Government Act
- Classification and reclassification of public land
- Compulsory land acquisition, planning and compensation
- Contaminated land matters
- Environmental risk management and advice on carbon emissions assessment
- Local Government planning, policies, appeals, schemes and financial management
- Purchase, sale and licensing of land, conveyancing and advice for property management
- Roads, infrastructure and public transport
- Use and management of community land and crown activities
- Waste management
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment.